Get more of the day. Travel across Europe by night
Whether you're travelling to Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Paris, Prague, Rome or Zurich - City Night Line offers you advantages along the entire route:
- Travelling overnight gives you an extra day to spend at your destination
- You arrive right in the city centre after a good night's sleep
- You travel stress-free, no matter the weather
- You can bring bicycles and winter sport equipment along on many of the connections
- Fares for a comfortable couchette start at just EUR 59 – and you save the cost of accommodation and fuel
Board your train, sleep soundly and arrive in the morning!
Whether you're travelling alone, as a couple, with your family or with your friends,
City Night Line is a convenient way to reach your dream destination overnight.
Save valuable time when you travel:
Arrive well rested and start enjoying your holiday right away.
Our friendly service team is available for you round the clock, offering a wake-up service for travellers in sleepers and couchette cars on most of our lines and taking care of the formalities at border crossings on international lines. To ensure you are not disturbed during the night, there are usually no stops to take on or let off passengers between 1:00 and 5:00 am.
We look forward to seeing you on board.
Ready to travel through Europe overnight? Then book directly on line: